Read below for more info from our president…
20-Watt Attic Fan 25 Watt Attic Fan 30 Watt Attic Fan
1,800 Sq/Ft. Attics 2,000 Sq./Ft. Attics 2,500 Sq./Ft. Attics
1,280 CFM 1,600 CFM 2,200 CFM
FIRST, A WORD FROM OUR PRESIDENT
I am certainly going to be chastised for saying this, but for those of you already somewhat familiar with solar attic fan technology, YES, they work. They pull hundreds of thousands of BTUs out of your attic each year. (That’s a good thing.) But if you are on the Internet comparing features, comparing prices, reading reviews, etc., then you finally made it here…your new home for solar attic fans.
Simply, our prices, value, construction, and warranty are the best. Let me explain.
When comparing solar attic fan technology, compare 20 watt fans to 20 watt fans. 25 watts to 25 watts, etc. Also, notice whether the motors are 12V or 24V. A solar attic fan at Home Depot stores, Lowe’s, or Costco is typically a 10 or 12 watt fan. Yuk. We don’t make those because they aren’t powerful enough to keep a paper airplane in the air. A 20 watt fan will typically move twice as much hot air out of your attic as a 10 watt fan. So you tell me which is cheaper. Which is a better value? A Remington Solar 25 Watt fan for $399 or a US Sunlight 15 Watt fan for $429 (Outdoorsolarstore.com). Ok, that was an easy one. But that’s what I’m trying to tell you! And we come with a built-in thermostat and humidistat. (“You mean those are extra add-ons in other fan companies, Murray? YES!) And our lifetime warranty…awesome.
And who wants a fan on their roof that looks like you’re “chumming for UFOs”. Hey, don’t get me started. You’re here. You found us. Now go get your Remington Solar fans and start living the good life.
Thanks for letting me vent. (No pun intended)
The Remington Solar Ventilation Attic Fan is completely powered by free solar energy. This American-designed fan is designed to reduce attic temperatures and remove destructive moisture, thus making your home more comfortable and reducing the load on your HVAC system and lowering your electricity bills. In the winter, this fan reduces the risk of ice-damming. Our stylish, powder coated steel, 20-watt fan will effectively ventilate up to 1,800 sq./ft. of attic space. The 25-watt will ventilate up to 2,200 sq./ft….and up to 2,500 sq./ft. with our new 30-watt fan. This is the least expensive high-quality fan, feature-for-feature, available. Each fan comes with a built-in humidistat and thermostat. Lifetime limited warranty (non-transferable).
- Ready to install, one-hour installation
- Humidistat and thermostat pre-installed in each fan ($40 value included free)
- High quality polycrystalline solar panel with powerful, yet quiet brushless 24-volt DC motor
- Attractive design with an encased solar panel
- Powder coated steel housing, steel mesh, and poly-vinyl (quiet) blades
- Unbeatable lifetime warranty and texas windstorm certified
- Lowest-priced high-quality solar attic fan in the USA
- MFG Model # : SF20-GR or BLK, SF25-GR or BLK , SF30-GR or BLK (Gray or Black)
|Assembled Depth (in.)||18 in||Assembled Height (in.)||12 in|
|Assembled Width (in.)||18 in||Cut-Out Diameter (in.)||14.5|
|Finish||Powder-coated steel||Manufacturer Warranty||Life time warranty on parts and defects. Labor is not covered under warranty.|
|Material||Galvanized Steel||Maximum Air Flow Capacity (CFM)||1280 for 20 Watt/ 1600 for 25 Watt/ 2200 for 30 Watt|
|Motor Voltage (volts)||24||Panel Wattage||20, 25, and 30 Watt|
|Power Type||Solar||Product Depth (in.)||12|
|Product Height (in.)||18||Product Weight (lb.)||28|
|Product Width (in.)||18||Returnable||90-Day|
|Ventilation Type||Roof||Wildlife Guard||Yes|
- High efficiency poly solar panels
- Brushless DC motor.(50,000 hours life).
- 45-degree angle adjustable panel bracket
- “Noiseless” nylon blade
- Optional removable panel and fan with 25′ electrical cord extension
- Powder coated metal components
- Snap thermostat ( Operates only when the temperature is higher than 80 degrees F and switches off automatically below 80 degrees F.)
- Humidistat (Operates unit above 50% relative humidity, primarily for northern colder climates)
- High performance steel flashing
- Life-time warranty on manufacturer defects and components. Non-transferable. No labor.